Palace of bishop Erazma Ciołka
In the old part of the city of Krakow is a small house bright pink color. It is the Bishop's Palace Erasmus Tsioleka. It was built in 1505. Adorns the facade of the palace vintage coat of arms with an eagle and the letter «S».
During its history, the building repeatedly changed owners. First, it belonged to the bishop of Plock Erasmus Tsioleku then Bishop Peter Tomitskomu later became the property of Cardinal Jerzy Radziwill. The house also housed the headquarters of the local police, and even prison.
Now the palace is a museum, the walls of which organized two exhibitions: "Art of old Poland 12 - 18 centuries" and "Orthodox Art early Poland." In addition, part of the building given to two academic departments of the Krakow Academy of Art. Here there is also a restoration workshop of the National Museum.
Get to the bishop's palace Erasmus Tsioleka can on city trams number 6. 8, 10, 18.